BO VIEW BOOK OF ABSTRACTS CLICK
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for oral presentations. ISOT prefers structured and short abstracts (Introduction, Method, Results, Conclusions), but accept nonstructured ones if appropriate. All authors are requested to use the BETT system for injury classification and must be written in English. All contributions will be subject to an independent, anonymous review process. Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book given to the all delegates upon registration at the registration desk.
- Abstracts should contain 400-500 words, including titles, authors and affiliation
- Each presenting author may submit up to 2 (two) abstracts
We ask the authors to register and submit the abstracts electronically via the congress web site http://www.isot2018.si where you will be taken step-by-step through the submission process. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your electronic address after the submission is successfully completed together with an access key, that will enable you to edit or change your paper, up to the submission deadline.
- Figures, tables and other illustrations may not be included in abstracts.
- The organisers will publish only the abstracts submitted by authors, who will settle their registration fee by May 6, 2018.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author who should complete all fields on the online submission form.
- If the first author (presenting author) is unable to present, he or she must immediately inform the Congress secretariat in writing form which of the co-authors will be responsible for presentation. Only as a last resort the presenting author should send a written withdrawal to the Congress secretariat. Enter the authors in the order (with the presenting author) that they should appear in the abstract.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is APRIL 22, 2018.
Notification of acceptance of abstracts will be sent electronically to the corresponding author by May 6, 2018.